Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello there??

Enter a message for you présenter.Bonjour,

I beg your pardon for this intrusion, I called Mr. Christian GUYOMARD 70 years old Canada. I had to contact you in this way because I want to do something very important. This seems a bit odd true that you do not know me and I do not know you. I suffer from a cancer that is terminally ill, my doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health deteriorated. Depending on what the doctor has justified me I have the head and neck. Also according to him, a lump in my throat settled now. I have this disease for over 2 years. I my widow and I do not have children with my wife because we have never been able to have, despite everything that has financial means. We never think of adopting a child because we have always said that God will give us this grace timely that I bitterly regret. I intend to donate all my goods. I almost sold my business with a timber export company, cocoa and coffee in Africa and I lived with my wife for almost 20 years, part of that money will be donated to various charities and support centers orphans and homeless. I do not know what field of business you are engaged, or what your beliefs, even if I want whatever your religion, you are so pious. However, I want to help you by making you donate a portion of my property so that you can do good around you and also use it for your projects. I have at this moment in my personal account (escrow account), the sum of 3,000,000 euros I had to keep an orphanage building project homeless and others. I want to give you money that can help you in your project, working for a good cause, I beg you to accept this because it is a gift that I gave you without asking for anything in my retour.Les environment people are not good these enriched fault on my back, so I ask God to put a little well on my way.

I suffer a lot and I am very afraid, I am almost unable to sleep at night and day because I refuse to die without having donated all that I possess. Because, as said Follereau, "nobody has the right to be happy alone. "I am currently under observation in a hospital in canada (Quebec). If you are a sincere person, please contact me quickly so that we can discuss. I 'd like to talk to you in person, but it didn' is not possible for me to do because of my throat. So it is best that you write to me.

Mr. Christian GUYOMARD

(Please reply to this email)
I hope to see you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-“The root cause of the Rwandan tragedy of 1994 is the long and past historical ethnic dominance of one minority ethnic group to the other majority ethnic group. Ignoring this reality is giving a black cheque for the Rwandan people’s future and deepening resentment, hostility and hatred between the two groups.”

-« Ce dont j’ai le plus peur, c’est des gens qui croient que, du jour au lendemain, on peut prendre une société, lui tordre le cou et en faire une autre ».

-“The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.”

-“I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile.

-“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

READ MORE RECENT NEWS AND OPINIONS

Popular Posts

WebMD Health Channel - Sex & Relationships

Love Lectures

How We Made It In Africa – Insight into business in Africa

David DeAngelo - Dating Questions For Men

Christian Carter - Dating Questions For Women

Women - The Huffington Post

Recent Articles About Effective Communication Skills and Self Development